As a resident and realtor in Ventura Country for more than 30 years, it is my privilege to live and work in the community that I love. I entered real estate when my children were young, to find a career that allowed me the flexibility to be a working mom. What I found was so much more; I discovered that I have a passion for helping the people of my community realize their dreams of owning a home.
I raised my 3 children in Moorpark, alongside my husband Chris who is a retired Los Angeles Fire Captain. Outside of work, I spent my time volunteering with my kid’s activities and became very involved in the local school district. I served on the PTA, held leadership roles in the local Boys and Girls Club, and partnered with the City of Moorpark on various initiatives. Now that my kids are grown, I continue to work with the schools and the city to give back to the community.
Whether it was through my children, my volunteer work, or my real estate career – I made lasting relationships in the community. Those relationships have helped me grow my career to become the #1 Real Estate Agent in Ventura County. I am so grateful for the business I have grown, and continue to strive to dedicate myself to my work and my community.
My goal is to help you realize your real estate dreams, whether that be buying, selling, or investing. Meeting my client’s needs is always my first priority, and I pride myself on continuing to build my business based on my reputation and referrals. My deep ties to the Real Estate community give me an advantage when helping a buyer negotiate a home, and my listing strategies are second to none. It would be my great privilege to work with you, and I look forward to helping you with your individual real estate needs.
- #1 Agent in Ventura County in 2017 & 2018
- #1 Agent in the Nation for Century 21 in 2017
- #2 Agent in the Nation for Century 21 in 2016 & 2018
- Top 1% in Production Nationwide
- Over $1 Billion in Sales
Resale & Purchase
- Over 100 successful transactions closed per year
- Entire team dedicated to staging and marketing your home
- Proven track record of closing listings
- Deep understanding of the community, neighborhoods, and floorplans to help buyers
find the perfect house
- Well connected in the local Real Estate market, often able to get an offer accepted in a
multiple offer situation based on reputation and relationships
- Developed relocation program for Century 21
- Top 1% in Relocation Production
- Created relationship for All Amgen Relocation through Century 21
- Strong relationships with relocation companies (SIRVA, MI Group, etc)
- Extensive connections to contractors, schools, city officials, and local businesses
New Home Builders
- Partnered with several New Home builders, including: Tripointe, Pardee, Khov, City
- Exclusive resale agent for multiple New Home Builders to represent their buyer in the
sale of their existing home
- Trusted partner in selling fully constructed inventory
- In depth knowledge of the New Construction purchase process
- Developed Fund the Future, a program that donates commission earned back to the
- Sponsor to City of Moorpark for all community events
- Created the Movie in the Park & Concert in the Park series offered by the City of
- 2018 & 2019 donor to Moorpark Little League